The CIA Organizing Committee you to participate in CIA Poster Competition.
Fellows, residents, and students are invited to submit an original research project on the topic of aortic disease, which may have been previously published in 2022. We are particularly interested in original clinical research projects involving treatment of aortic dissections and aneurysm across the aortic arch, thoracoabdominal aorta and aortoiliac arteries. Topics of interest include:
- Aortic Interventions at the arch, thoracic, thoracoabdominal aorta and aortoiliac arteries
- Renal and visceral incorporation techniques of fenestrated, branched or parallel grafting
- Complications of standard and complex endovascular repair
- Secondary interventions of standard and complex endovascular repair
- Novel techniques or stent-graft designs
The most interesting research studies will be selected by the CIA Organizing Committee. Selected authors will be invited to participate in the Case Competition on Friday, February 10, 2023 @ the 2023 Annual Meeting. Abstract submitters will have their meeting registration waived. Travel, accommodations and other expenses are the responsibility of the trainee or their sponsoring clinical faculty member. Each case submission must have an individual submission form.
- Abstract with purpose, methods, results and conclusion should be no more than 400 words in English.
- Each case submission must include a draft PowerPoint presentation and no more than 10 slides and may include video
- The submission must be received by January 1st, 2023
- Selection process will be completed by January 15th, 2023
- Abstract submitters will receive a coupon for free registration upon completing the submission form