Learners must complete an evaluation form to receive a certificate of completion. Your chosen sessions must be attended in their entirety. Partial credit of individual sessions is not available. If you are seeking continuing education credit for a specialty not listed below, it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board to determine course eligibility for your licensing/certification requirement.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Well Assembled Meetings. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Credit Designation Statement
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Understand the impact and potential for Endovascular Repair of Aortic Arch Disease.
- Identify neuroprotective strategies after aortic repair.
- Recognize options (endovascular & open) for repair thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Understand role of "Off-the-Shelf" options for Endovascular repair of pararenal aneurysms.
- Identify appropriate patient selection for percutaneous aortic repair.
- Recognize necessary components to improve outcomes with ruptured aortic procedures.
- Understand challenges and strategies for the management of patients with aortic dissections.
- Identify the appropriate treatment options for blunt aortic injury patients.
- Recognize the role and potential for endo- vascular repair of mycotic aortic pathologies.
- Understand the role of new imaging modalities and techniques in the diagnosis & treatment of patients with aortic disease.
*2021 credits have been applied for - 2020 Accreditation is shown for reference. Please check back for an updated accreditation statement.